Front-End Web Developer
At Lab49 we build applications. Fast applications. Working alongside our UX specialists, we engineer the most forward-thinking systems in the industry. Think advanced visualizations, think complex systems integration, think data flow. High frequency trading, risk analysis and portfolio management systems are our bread and butter.
Consider the sheer speed and volume of data across a plethora of financial instruments. Combine with continually evolving data presentation and manipulation needs of our customers. All the while, striving to squeeze every last drop of performance out of modern browsers. It’s what makes our job one of the best and most challenging out there.
We leverage the myriad of platforms available to design and build the perfect solution for our clients. With experts and community leaders in WebUI, Node.js, .NET, Java, Scala, Flex and Ruby on Rails, we’re one of the most platform agnostic consultancies on the market.
Love your craft and want to hone it to become the best you can be? We are looking for you. Apply within.
- A strong Computer Science background
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: HTML5 & CSS3, Ruby on Rails, Express on node.js, Django, Scala, Play, Flex, Spring MVC, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Collaborative; someone who likes sharing and learning from their colleagues
- Passionate about delivering quality code
- Knowledge of agile software development
How To ApplyTo apply for this job please send an email to [email protected] with your resume attached, and one of us will get back to you quickly. Thanks!
Apply for This JobClick here to apply for this job
- Projects with impact across the industry and visibility at the highest levels
- A chance to work with the best and brightest, at a recognized leader in high-end financial services consulting
- Opportunities for publication in the industry’s top magazines and websites and recognition as a thought leader
- Education and professional development opportunities including university courses, conferences, Meetups, code camps, certifications, and more
- An environment valuing innovation, collaboration, agility, and excellence
- Exposure to the latest technologies and practices
- Highly competitive compensation package
- High energy, focused work environment