User Experience Integrator
Do you want to help design and create novel software applications? Want to work in an environment where design is respected and innovation is a core strategic value? In short, if you're smart and productive, technical and personable, creative and experienced, Lab49 is the place for you.
We are looking to hire User Experience Integrators. In this role, you will be responsible for converting graphic designs into pixel-perfect code-ready UI artifacts, working both with user experience designers and with developers. You should be equally obsessive about the quality of the code you generate and the fidelity of your translations of designs into code.
For the right person, we offer the opportunity to work on challenging assignments with outstanding colleagues.
DescriptionWe create both desktop and web-based applications; these may be in Flex, Silverlight, WPF, or any number of technologies. You’ll gain broad exposure to many areas of our clients' businesses and also to a wide range of technologies. You should be adept at quickly learning new skills and terminology and at building rapport with all sorts of end users.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic graphic design skills: ability to work with complex gradients, type and vector objects
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator, including Smart Objects, Masks, and Layer Effects
- Experience with translating complex designs into HTML/CSS, Flash/Flex, or WPF/XAML implementations
- Knowledge of and ability to use version control systems
- Interest in finance and new technologies
- Passion for producing great work
If you are a web designer and know HTML & CSS inside and out, and you think that it would be interesting to work on next-generation user interfaces, then this job is for you.
Lab49 is an innovative firm with a strong emphasis on attracting the most creatively astute designers who can engage well with our financial services clients. We're passionate about technology, architecture, and design while fostering an environment that supports the creation of reliable, high-performance software.
Apply for This JobClick here to apply for this job
- Projects with impact across the industry and visibility at the highest levels
- A chance to work with the best and brightest, at a recognized leader in high-end financial services consulting
- Opportunities for publication in the industry’s top magazines and websites and recognition as a thought leader
- Education and professional development opportunities including university courses, conferences, Meetups, code camps, certifications, and more
- An environment valuing innovation, collaboration, agility, and excellence
- Exposure to the latest technologies and practices
- Highly competitive compensation package
- High energy, focused work environment